TriTekElectronics.com has been designed to be an active e-commerce site as well as a resource for our regular customers in sourcing and ordering electronic and installation supplies. Following is a quick overview of how to best utlize this site.
Create an Account
- Some of our main suppliers have policies on whay pricing can be advertised, or "Minimum Advertised Pricing" policies. Unregistered guests can only see the MSRP or "List" pricing for these products. By logging-in, you will be able to see the discounted pricing that our manufacturers prevent us from advertising.
Email or call us if you are a contractor, installer, or reseller
- After you have setup your account, notify us of your purchasing intentions and we may be able to offer you even further discounts or wholesale pricing.
- If you are an Arizona-based reseller and make purchases exempt from sales tax, fax us Arizona Form 5000A located here and all of your online purchases will then be exempt from sales tax.
- Customers located outside of Arizona will not be charged sales tax for any order.
Create a "My Project" list
- Once you have browsed our site and found those items that you order regularly from Tri-Tek, you can add them to your "My Project" list. On future visits to the site, you need only to access this list and can remove items at any time.
Pay for your orders by Purchase Order or Blanket Contract
- If your company or organization has pre-approved purchasing terms with Tri-Tek, you can place orders and have them charged to a Purchase Order you provide, or a Blanket Purchase Order and/or Contract Number can be pre-assigned to your account for purchases. You will still always have the option of paying with a credit card or procurement card for each order.
Choose a shipping method or choose to pick up your order locally
- Local customers can select "will call" as a shipping option and your order will be packaged and put into our "will call" pick-up area for you. There is no shipping charge for will call orders.
- We can also charge shipping directly to your FedEx, UPS or DHL account. Just add your account number to the notes field checkout.