Country of Manufacture
Enter the two digit ISO country code representing country of manufacturer for this product.
Enter the harmonized code for this product type per US customs requirements.
Recognized as the new industry standard, the 400-042 butt set provides superior quality at an affordable price. With its high impedance monitor for data safe operation, technicians can clip onto a line in Monitor mode without disrupting existing traffic. Prokit's unsurpassed protection standards and durability assure the butt set will keep working even in the toughest environments. New weatherproofing provides enhanced resistance to severe weather conditions
- Built-in amplified speaker provides three audio levels for hands free listening.
- Functional tone and pulse mode applied to most telephone system.
- Store up to twelve, 16-digit telephone numbers in speed dial.
- Pre-dialing and last number redial operation save up to 32-digit telephone number
- Advanced PBX pause function easily inserted between digits of a stored number
- High-impedance monitor mode design provides minor noise output while operating.
- Equipped with the mute switch to turn off the speakerphone microphone for privacy.
- Continuous polarity LED indications, easy to verify and detect the current connection status.
- Power saving function automatically shut down after 5 minutes of inactivity, providing longer operating time.
- Audible electronic ringer in 3 level volume controls.
- Ergonomic and lightweight design, enjoy unparalleled mobility and reliability.
- Used as a regular telephone while positioning the "Talk/Monitor" switch in talk mode.
- Battery: 9 Volt (not included)