Signamax Industrial-Grade Cat 5e Patch Cords
Signamax category 5e industrial-grade patch cords provide the same high-level transmission performance as other Signamax cords intended for regular commercial applications, but with robustness capable to withstand harsh environments typical to factory floors, chemical, food processing plants, etc. Unique IP67-rated plug housing design along with industrial-grade stranded cable guarantee superb protection against liquid and solid agents' penetration, against vibrations, and for a long-life reliable performance.
Cords are furnished with dust caps on the protected ends to prevent exposure of unplugged connectors.?
- IP67-rated industrial-grade plugs with durable flexible cable strain relief
- Available in IP67-plug-to-IP67-plug and IP67-plug-to-modular plug designs
- Industrial-grade polyurethane (PUR) NEC/CEC VW-1 rated cable
- Industrial-grade plugs are equipped with dust caps to prevent exposure of unplugged connectors
- Transmission performance exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 category 5e performance specifications
- 100% factory transmission tested to component performance per ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 specifications
- T568A/B wiring scheme compatible
- Slim-profile snag-free boots on modular plugs of the IP67-plug-to-modular plug design
- Contact design provides enhanced plug to jack connection integrity
- Rated for at least 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability