Intelix AVO-USB-H Full-Speed USB Extender Dongle - Host Side
The AVO-USB-H extenders transmit low speed USB 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 signals up to 330 feet, and full speed USB 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 signals up to 100 feet over twisted pair cabling. The AVO-USB-H is installed at a host location to connect peripherals from a remote client side extender.
The AVO-USB-H is plug-and-play, does not require driver software, and uses the same USB circuit as our other USB bus power devices for installation flexibility.
- USB 2.0 full speed 12Mbps, USB 1.1 legacy support
- Up to 330 feet cable lengths on U/UTP category 5/5e/6
- Not for USB 2.0 high speed
- No external power required, uses host device's 5V power
- USB "A" male (host) to RJ45 jack connectivity
- Requires compatible client end (ITXAVO-USB-C)
- Uses any Cat5/5e/6/6A twisted pair cabling
- Extension of USB 1.1 and 2.0 full speed signals
- Plenum routing of USB 1.1 and 2.0 full speed
- Ideal for education, government, house of worship, corporate, residential, and any other application requiring extended USB signal distribution
Download Intelix AVO-USB USB Extender Product Documentation (.pdf)