AMPROBE TIC 300 PRO NON CONTACT AC VOLTAGE DETECTOR
Rugged and reliable for utility, industrial and mine safety applications, The TIC 300PRO warns against dangerous voltages in low and medium voltage applications up to 122 KV without contacting the energized conductor.
- Utility tool for checking transmission lines, power distribution equipment, down power lines, fuses, and load break connectors
- Lower voltage setting for checking voltage presence in breaker panels, breakers, power outlets and wiring
- Verifies presence of Voltage from 30 VAC to 122,000 VAC (122kV)
- Non-contact AC voltage detection
- Visual and audible voltage indication
- Self-test verifies that tester works properly
- Ergonomic design with a convenient handle
- Drop-proof to 6-FT
- Used with Hot Stick Tic 410A for voltage higher than 1500 VAC
- CC-300PRO Case Included
This is a closeout item. Price and availability limited to stock on hand. Item is band new in original packaging.